Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Attitude(?)... MAKEOVER!!!

I'm taking a little break from my look back at my road to mommy*hood... I'll get back into "sharing the memories soon" tho... For the mean squeeze (time), lets talk about something else!!!

Don't you hate when you're having a good day and then someone comes around you with a salty ass attitude??? I mean, USUALLY i can just blow 'em off. But like the saying goes, "misery loves company" and sometimes I can't help but throw my angry brows on after being around those "nobody matters but me, and the way i'm feeling" types!!! (((YUCK))) I just wanna hit 'em with a "don't come over here with that attitude girl" in my best Craig voice!!!


What do you do to shake it off??? I know there are "techniques," but counting down from 10 and screaming in a pillow just isn't cutting it for me. So i turn to make up instead!



I don't know what it is but when you put a fresh clean face in front of me, brushes in my hand, and makeup at my disposal i get a ZONE!!! Whether i'm doing it on myself or someone else it just feels good. Picking out colors, figuring out placement and blending is so cathartic to me (((aye, wacha con los big words))). I get so focused that i forget about any nonsense and the end product always puts a smile on my face. 


Don't be mistaken, i don't ONLY do makeup when i'm in a bad mood... but it does help get me out of one! I haven't done much with my own makeup lately because i dedicate the majority of my time to my baby*dude... but last night my friend Julie came thru so my baby hung out w/ the guys and we hit the makeup and got all creative w/ it ;)

Shout outs to JMD for letting me do her makeup just to wash it off and go to bed :) Here's the lookie... hope you all like!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment