Wednesday, August 24, 2011

LYL, BRO!!!

I've said it before, and i'll say it again... 

I HATE WASTING MY BREATH!!!


Drives me in-fuccin-sane!!! I mean, I CAN get down w/ arguing when you haven't heard my stance on something and you're willing to hear "my position"... BUT... when i've already shared how i feel about something and you decide to still ask for my opinion/approval KNOWING HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT... (((BLANK STARE))) I CAN'T get down w/ that!!!

Luckily, i've known that i'm no fan of wasting my breath for a loooooonnnngggg time... and realized many of YOU might feel the same way. So i figured i'd share my technique for getting my point across, w/ out going ape sh:t...

if you find yourself in one of the following situations...

You're friend is going back to they're "bad for business" boo for the millionth time...
You don't agree with a decision someone is going to make...
You've tried to leave the bar 3x's and the person you're taking home keeps sluring "one more shot..."

or any other type of annoying ass situation where you're are JUST DONE trying to get your point across... take a deep breath... get your relaxed, but annoyed face on... and choose one of my 2 FAV PHRASES!!! They consist of 3 words each... and will change your life forever!!! (((lol, maybe not... but let me be DRAMATIC)))...

LIVE YOUR LIFE
or
YOU ALREADY KNOW
(((and if you wanna piss 'em off a lil, add "girl or bro" to the end...)))

example:

"i think we're going to get back together."(((nervous face)))
"live your life girl!!!" (((look at your nails and file 'em)))

"i should just let them borrow the money... right (?)" (((blank stare)))
"you already know!!!" (((eye roll)))

"let me take just one more shot" (((drunk face)))
"Live your life BRO, cause YOU ALREADY KNOW!!!" (((death stare)))
*DOUBLE WHAMMY*

NO JOKE... try it, you'll like it!!! I pretty much never argue because this is usually all i do!!! AND If you are hitting your main*squeeze with one of these... follow w/ "bro" or "homie." In my experience it makes their blood boil and ends that dilemma, QUICK-ha!!!  Oh, and "DO YOU" is also a great alternative, but not one of my go to's!!! ... 'til next time <3
 

1 comment:

  1. Girl you know "Do you" is my go to phrase :) followed by N!&&@ of course.

    ReplyDelete