Wednesday, July 6, 2011

if you're down... i'm down!!!

make*up... i love it... I LOVE IT... I DO!!! and i recently got a request to start doing tutorials/giving advice...


I am sooooooooo incredibly flattered!!!

BUT... i know that there are at least 10000000000+ other people that are more experienced then I am and are probably better skilled, who are already making tutorials so i'm kinda "eeeehhh" about it... if i'm going to do it, i need to know that i'm doing it for more then just one person... So leave a comment below if you'd be interested in make*up related posts/tutorials...

If i don't get enough responses you can still message me via F/B or twitter for one-on-one advice ;)

4 comments:

  1. a really bad mole cover up....jk jk, give urself more credit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it Ber! LOL to the comment above!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That comment is hilar!!! And I'm down!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! JMD

    ReplyDelete